Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pls,Let Me Quickly Say This.

Even though I'm no longer writing,at least for now,but being very sure and confident about myself,I just think I should do one more thing maybe it will help.It is to mention the names of some 'important people' from across the world whom I'm very sure had known about me,call on them to openly declare for Islam,they will be greatly blessed if they do so now rather than later.It will also help many others throughout the world to believe correctly.

If they refused me now,it will be difficult for them to ever impress me later by their beliefs.I will urge them not to disregard or ignore me,I know myself very well,I am an important person of God that no one wanting to enter paradise should ignore.I am very sure that no inhabitant of paradise but must owe me gratitude.I'd said it many times that I cannot fail,people should trust me.If I should fail,no single person including the leader of mankind,prophet Muhammed,(PBOH),will enter paradise.God will use me to open the door of paradise that was shut after Adam and all his progenies from beginning to the end,no other person can do that.

Adam had to sin that we can come to this world to prove ourselves,that everyone can choose to believe in God or not and consequently go to paradise or hell.Also to choose which of the paradise or hells as there are 7 different hells and 8 paradise to pick from.Each hell with varying degrees of sufferings and paradise with different grades of enjoyments,the choice will be automatically determined by whatever we do on earth.

I had seen that many of the christians' ideas are absolutely wrong,they should accept Islam to believe correctly,and this is apart from the major mistake they made when they worship Jesus of Nazareth,calling him son of God or God Himself.And it is because of these that Christianity as of today cannot and will never be the way to paradise,the greatest curse of God be upon me(Hamid Adigun Tiamiyu) if I'm not sure of what I am saying.I admit that there are many problems with muslims all over the world,but still,Islam is the only correct way to the Almighty God,no one should doubt me.

These people that are all christians,I want to urge them to believe in me and the Qur'an and not in their Bible,remember I told you that Bible is Reported words of God that can never be absolutely correct,Qur'an is 100% accurate or truthful because it was dictated from God.Though,there are many words of the Qur'an that are not clear to muslims now,and it will even very soon,have a completely different meaning as every verse of it has two distinct meanings,one each for our two different lives on earth(that is,the lives of Adam and that of Jesus,our two progenitors).But notwithstanding,the most important requirements for believers are clear,so accept Islam now and don't wait.

To digress from my point,it is on the current issue in America regarding the mosque site near ground zero.Despite the fact that it would have been better if muslims look elsewhere to site their worshipping house to avoid unnecessary controversy,however,to say that they shouldn't build a mosque there is WRONGLY ACKNOWLEDGING that Islam or all muslims were responsible for the 9/11 terrorists attack,can they say that all the disciples of Jesus of Nazareth were at fault for his crucifixion because one of them betrayed him?

Another matter bothering my mind is to ask Congress members in America that why don't they change their law to enable any ex-president contest again especially if he has not served twice before? It would help any incumbent to concentrate during his first term,be himself and take decisions that he's convinced of rather than being desperate to win re-election.

Finally,I am not saying that other religions should not exist alongside Islam,Islam is only the religion for those wanting to go to paradise,hellfire is the alternative,so other ways of worship will also continue to be.

Let me now call on the said people to believe in me and openly accept Islam now,they are :-the president of my country,Nigeria -Goodluck Jonathan and his wife,governor of my state,Alao Akala and his wife,ex-president George W.Bush and his wife,HRM,Queen Elizabeth 2 of Great Britain,ex-UN Sec Gen and the current,Kofi Annan and Ban Ki-moon?,ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo,pastors Enoch Adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome and David Oyedepo,Senate president David Mark and wife,Nigerian Ministers-Dora Akunyili,Diezani Madueke and Josephine Anenih,ex-governor Peter Odili,current(2010) governors of Rivers,Delta,Cross River,Akwa Ibom,Benue,Ogun,Osun and others.

The current president of America,Barack Obama and his wife,ex-president Bill Clinton,Speaker of the US House,Nancy Pelosi,British PM,David Cameron,Russian president and PM,Dmitry Medvedev and Vladmir Putin,French President Nicolas Sarkozy,Italian PM,Silvio Berlusconi,EU Commission president,Jose Barroso,EU Foreign Minister,Catherine Ashton,Spain PM,Jose Zapatero,Brazil president,Lula da Silva,Venezuela president,Hugo Chavez,Argentina president,Christina Fernandez,Thailand PM,Abhisit Vejjajiva?,former PMs of Britain, Australia and Ukraine Gordon Brown, Kevin Rudd and Yulia Tymoshenko and the former Philippino president,Gloria Arroyo.

There are many many others I would want to mention but for lack of time,remember I said I never have time to plan any writing but I won't forget his eminence,the Pope and Archbishop of Canterbury,the head of the Anglican church.

No comments:

Post a Comment