Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Previous Tweets (Verbatim) 3.

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/hamidtiamiyu.


1-A news headline:'US Senators urge EU to keep Hamas on terror list..that the Palestinians continue to be divided.Very Irritating to me.

2-America should stop dividing Muslims,the 'Aid' she gives some of them is like a poison.

3-A news headline:'Hamas fires dozens of mortar shells into Israel'.That's another wrong step to take,they've never learnt their lessons.

4-What the Arabs should do is NEVER befriend or cooperate with Israel or America,until your legitimate demands are met,NOT WAR.

5-Arabs,and Muslims,it is a pity,your enemies know very well how to catch you.You EASILY play into their hands.

6-I'd told you (Muslims) many times,have a Leader and be United to help yourselves,and be able to effectively deal with the rest of the world.

7-By the grace of God,I am a Complete Muslim like Prophet Muhammed (PBOH),neither a Sunni,nor a Shiite,and so should all Believers be.

8-I don't need anybody to tell me that I'M VERY IMPORTANT,I know it VERY WELL,God has made me so.Praise be to Him.Anyone can believe it or not

9-Ruling for life is not desirable,especially in politics.New blood should take over governance from time to time to achieve best results.

10-Muslim countries where this is the practice should take note.Also,the best is when people can freely choose those to govern them.

11-Arab countries that are receiving aids from,and cooperating with America,and Israel are hypocrites and obstacles to the Palestinians' cause.

12-I always wonder about the kind of people the Pakistanis are.Why can't the real Muslims amongst them find a way of stopping the extremists?..

13-The extremists who carry out bombings,killing people every now and then.If the Pakistanis can tolerate them,but they harm Islam too much.

14-Those who had known about me should warn the extremists 'Muslims' ANYWHERE in the world that:

15-That Allah (SWT) hates them,and I'm strongly opposed to what they are doing.Extremists will not have any future in Islam.

16-The violent protests against Qur'an burning were unnecessary since those who will go to Hell-fire MUST also do something.

17-I don't like Israel and America's behaviour in the M/East,they are bad,why they are not so glaring is becos of the Extremists in the region.

18-The Extremists among the Palestinians give Israel all the excuses she needed to deal with them arbitrarily,and hunt them down like animals.

19-A news headline:'US and Saudi Arabia discuss Iran meddling'.The situation in Bahrain,for example,is not normal,and worse than any meddling.

20-A very big SHAME on you Saudi Arabia for assisting America to continue to divide Muslims.

21-Why didn't America invite the Iranians to sit down together with the Saudis and discuss about the meddling? Your ulterior motives?

22-Muslims must be united,it is a commandment from God.Anyone segregating or assisting the division of Muslims is a sinner in His eyes.

23-Israel is SEVERE & MERCILESS,her reaction to ANY misbehaviour by the Palestinians is ALWAYS swift &disproportionate and NO ONE to check her

24-Israeli PM said they are determined to continue to kill the Gazans,I wish the Gazans can also continue their uprisings indefinitely...

25-This will enable Israel to kill all of them and then quickly face God for judgement.

26-The current Israeli Foreign Minister is probably the worst Israel has ever had - hardline,inflexible,difficult person.

27-He said his country should topple Hamas forgetting that the Gazans WILLINGLY chose them in an election.

28-Any love that you have for anybody that you cannot show to him/her is NO LOVE,but Satan's - deceiving you.

29-I can NEVER be a Fanatic because I know that those destined for Hell will also have their own Religions and work hard in this world too.

30-Everyone,knowingly or unknowingly has a Religion,because religions are our ways of life.

31-A news headline: 'Russia criticises UN role in Ivory Coast' - Reason why there is NO real UN,no unity,perm SC Members have allies,biased.

32-I believe France's ban on Niqab and Burqa were not right,affronts on human rights.What should be banned are indecent and amorous dressings.

33-Though Niqab and Burqa are not required in Islam,but they do have their advantages - ask those who wear them...

34-To me,France should have only frowned at the practice,then ask any woman that is being COMPELLED to wear them to report such for sanctions.

35-A TOTAL ban on Death Penalty is not being kind,rather it is injustice to allow anyone who INTENTIONALLY kill another to continue to live on

36-EVERYONE likes what is good,but those destined for Hell deserve MORE of the good of the world since they will have NOTHING in Heaven.

37-I do the work of the people of the world and suffer the sufferings of the people of the  world...

38-But because no one in the world had asked me to do it,none has ever been grateful for it...

39-The work is not easy at all,and I'd said it before that no one will willingly want to do it...

40-I'd been chosen by God,and though I don't have any other choice,I have accepted it,someone has to do it..

41-I urge the people of the world again,to trust me ABSOLUTELY,while anybody can fail,God will NEVER  allow that for me..

42-(Take note that I'm not BEGGING anyone for anything).

43-Again,I'm SURE that most important people from across the world had known about me..

44-But still to many I'm strange though I know CLEARLY that I am indispensable,even RIGHT NOW..

45-INDISPENSABLE because God had already started what He wants to use me for,and there is no going back.

46-Some Believers in the Almighty God are preparing to celebrate Easter,that religion is an ALIEN to them,the earlier they know the better

47-No one can EVER guess what I do for God everyday,He uses different methods in raising up  His Prophets,with my own being especially unique.

48-Can anyone presume why America oppresses Pakistan by killing her citizens indiscriminately?..

49-Reason is,America gives Pakistan subventions or aids.But like Egypt and others,has their conditions improved?..

50-At all.Because every person who shall beg in order to increase his property,God will diminish it for him..

51-US is never a TRUE friend of Muslims,Mslm cntries receivng aids from her are ignorant.If at all,their relatnships shd be for mutual respects

52-Is there anything like a Cooperation of Muslims,OIC?.

53-Why is the Organisation keeping quiet,watching America killing a member country's citizens (Pakistan) at will like that?.

54-OIC and member countries should come out to condemn the Terrorist/Oppressor America,and report her to the UN.

55-France,if indecent and amorous dressings are allowed in your country,Please reverse the ban on Niqab and Burqa,AT LEAST,for fairness.

56-I join Britain,France,Germany and Portugal calling on the UN to condemn SYRIA for killing so many Protesters.

57-EU,US condemn electoral violence in Nigeria..There is a lot to the democratic process in Nigeria than is seen outwardly..

58-It is ONLY God's Mercy that is keeping Nigerians together as one.

59-Israeli PM said Palestinian pres Abbas (of Fatah) must choose between Israel or Hamas,but Fatah & Hamas are both Palestinians,Israel is not.

60-I am disappointed in Lebanon for joining with others to block the UN condemning SYRIA for killing so many Protesters..

61-It is a bad policy (un-islamic) to 'support' a friend by overlooking or condoning him when he is doing something that is wrong..

62-It is America who used to do that for Israel.

63-Israel,please give peace a chance,Palestinians need Unity,why continuing to judge Hamas by any misbehaviour in the past?.

64-I call on all Muslims to support the Palestinians,rich Arab countries should particularly help them financially.

65-Palestinians,if Israel shd call on her allies in US & Europe to boycott you,pls be UNWAVERING because God likes your unity,you will succeed.

66-I learnt Hamas leader asked the PLO to derecognise Israel,I'M SURPRISED,maybe I will no longer talk about you again for now.

67-Hamas,you don't want to acknowledge a country (Israel) that had long ago been recognised by the UN?That's illegality under international law.

68-Hamas,you should note that people of God ONLY do triumph when they are God-fearing and law-abiding.

69-Believers are Peaceful people,they NEVER intend to fight,it is Unbelievers who usu force it on them,and then they(Unbelievers) are destroyed

70-If anyone kills a person UNJUSTLY,it would be as if he killed all mankind,but if he saves a life,it's as if he saved all mankind.(Q5/32).

71-I swear by God:the Rich is not lucky,the Poor,though not unlucky,but TODAY,the really lucky person is a good Muslim that's useful to others.

72-The Almighty God is Just,but the Unbelievers seem shortchanged because this world is their ONLY Paradise.

73-Believers & Unbelievers,both belong to God,while He prefers the Believers,He'd NOT ALLOW them deny the Unbelievers their earthly Paradise.

74-Believers,never doubt the ability of the Unbelievers,if U don't FEAR GOD n LAW-ABIDNG,they'll squeeze lives out of U,becos God'll not help U

75-Is there any Christian who wants to go to Heaven? I charge you to get out of that religion,you have NOTHING to do with Christianity,I SWEAR.

76-Committng acts of terror is a far lesser SIN in the eyes of God than associatng partners with God-that Christians do.(NOT ever comparable)..

77-God can forgive ANY SIN to whomsoever He wills,but He WILL NOT forgive joining others with Him.He is ONE indivisible..

78-Jesus of Nazareth,(peace be on him) was an individual,created by God,he is somewhere now,but NOT as God..

79-Christians should not say that they believe in One God.God told me specifically that they don't.

80-Unbelievers will ALWAYS have Power(military,pol.,econ.) to check Extremist Believers who will want to deny them of their earthly Paradise.

81-The Extremist Believers are INCONSIDERATE,they don't want the Unbelievers to enjoy in the world when again they will have no Heaven.

82-Believers DON'T FEAR death because they have hope in God,it is the Unbelievers who never want to die,the world is their only hope.

83-Israel,Hamas has changed,I heard its Leader on TV two days ago,please release the Palestinians' funds,and accept their Unity.Thank you.

84-America,using Drones to kill the Pakistanis as you do now,under the prevailing circumstances,can never be justified..

85-America,so long as you oppress the Pakistanis,the Almighty God will oppress you too,Amen.

86-Imagine:Just in one day alone,America had killed indiscriminately more than seventy (70) Pakistanis before,using DRONES!

87-When Oppression and Injustices are condoned or overlooked,Terrorism and Extremism flourish unabatedly.

88-Maybe Terrorists and Extremists  will not suffer AS MUCH AS those that forced them into the evil practices,or share the punishments equally.

89-When America stops killing the Pakistanis indiscriminately with Drones is when they stop asking for the punishment of the Almighty God.

90-Christians,I don't have any SLIGHT DOUBT that your prayers are answered,but..

91-But ask those who worship Mountains,Stones,Rivers,or other Created Things,if their prayers are not answered too..

92-I inquire from you:if their prayers are not answered,would they be going there for worship?.

93-Ask other Religious Faiths too.They surely would not stick to them,if they don't get answers to their Supplications..

94-However,what separates Muslims from Non-muslims (Unbelievers) is that Muslims believe ONLY in the Almighty God,Unbelievers don't..

95-The Almighty God is the Real God,He would provide for everyone in this world irrespective of their faiths,because He created us all..

96-But,like I said before,those who call on others beside the Almighty God can only have the World,NO Heaven for them.(Decree of God)..

97-Again,I call on Believers to believe correctly,read what I'd said,follow them:YOU DON'T HAVE ANY ALTERNATIVE beside this Writer,I SWEAR.

98-Remind yourself always: That the Almighty God is with you WHEREVER you are.He sees you,knows what you are doing and what is in your mind.

99-Individuals in the Govt of Pakistan allowing the Terrorist America to kill the Pakistanis indiscriminately will be more accountable to God..

100-The Almighty God WILL NOT let both of you (The individuals in the Govt of Pakistan,and the Terrorist America) go scot-free.

101-A verse in the Bible: God so love the world that He gave His only begotten son...

102-The person(s) who wrote it will suffer and suffer immensely judging by the number of people misled by it..

103-And those destined for Hell,NOTHING will make them believe,they will ALWAYS have excuses.

104-Simply put,the Almighty God is the 'Consciousness',the Sentience' or the 'Aliveness' in Everything.

105-Although they might be reacting against smthgs that are bad,but Terrorists/Extremists are LAWBREAKERS.They shd learn to act within the laws.

106-Nigeria Govt shd respond fastly to nip in the bud the extremist/terrorist tendencies that are gaining ground in some parts of the country.

107-Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that's good,enjoining good & forbidding evil - they're the successful.(Q3/104).

108-Invite Mankind to the Way of God with wisdom and good exhortations,and discuss with them in ways that are good and gracious.(Q16/125).

109-Israeli PM said: 'America does not understand the reality between Israel and the Palestinians'..

110-Israel,make peace with the Palestinians NOW,I don't think you can ever have any other better time.

111-I had looked critically at what Israel used to complain about,and I've concluded that Israel had been Pampered and Spoilt..

112-If Hamas doesn't recognise Israel (which is not entirely true),what can it do when the whole Arabs has failed to reverse the UN recognition?

113-If the Palestinians are given statehood by the UN,what can they do to stop Israel?.

114-I will urge the Palestinians to be God-fearing,peaceful and law-abiding,God will help you,and Israel will never be an obstacle again.

115-The World has been PURPOSELY made to suit the Unbelievers who will NEVER have Heaven,Believers just have to manage there.

116-I am 100% sure about myself,no one will reject me except he/she that would go to Hellfire.

117-For the current UN to continue to exist,Perm Sec Council members,having veto powers,MUST or Try Very Sincerely to be Neutral..

118-If No Peace Talks,and the Palestinians go to the UN,and America should block it,that may well be the beginning of the end of this UN.

119-When I said Believers just have to manage in this World,this is what I mean..

120-For Example:America and Israel are known oppressors,if Believers should behave like them,the Almighty God will not help them (the Believers)

121-Also,if Believers copy certain behaviours of the Prosperous Unbelievers,the opposite is what they'll get-Poverty,as God will not help them.

122-Believers MUST learn the Ways of the Almighty God,and behave accordingly for God to help them (they're not as free as the Unbelievers).

123-Heh Unbelievers! You are not the ones to tell God what He should do with you,His abiding promise is that your next Abode shall be Hellfire!.

124-Unbelievers,do whatever you like in this World,that's your Only Reward..

125-Unbelievers,you mock at Believers in this world,I swear,we Believers shall make fun of you too in the next life,make no mistake about it!

126-I Strongly Desire tht the Absolute Monarchies in
S/Arabia,UAE,Bahrain,Qatar,Kuwait,Oman,Maroc,etc,TRANSFORM into Constitutional Monarchies..

127-Helpers of Democratic Governance,wouldn't it be better if the Peoples of these Countries DETERMINE by themselves how they are governed?

128-SYRIAN President,granting amnesty to Protesters is not what is needed,but Real Reforms..
129-I urge you NOT to follow what you used to do: Rule for life and groom your Child to succeed you..

130-Rather,open up the Polity,let anybody be able to become President,and set time limit that anyone can rule for,that is Democracy.

131-There is noway anyone with Absolute Freedom can ever be Muslim,or Real Believer..

132-Because a Believer has got to do what God wants,which is not necessarily what he/she likes.

133-There are do's' and dont's' of the  Almighty God for Believers in this world so that they never have Absolute Freedom there..

134-Satan that has Absolute Freedom will go to Hellfire,samething with all those following him,NO ONE can save them.

135-Again, I say it with firm conviction that the Almighty God WILL NEVER LET..

136-NEVER LET the Pakistani officials(allowing the US),and the Terrorist America killing the Pakistanis indiscriminately with DRONES to go un-punished.

137-If America is truly sincere to help Pakistan fight terrorists,she should ask Pakistan to allow her ground troops in..

138-So that both the Pakistani and American troops can jointly go after the extremists/terrorists wherever they are in the country..

139-Another option is to handover the Drones to Pakistani forces,they shd know better how to use the weapons against terrorists in their country

140-Life in this world is always much easier for the Unbelievers than the Believers BECAUSE of Satan..

141-Satan is a sworn enemy of Believers (Muslims) in the world whereas he is the friend of the Unbelievers.

142-Today is like any other day,but just to let people know what I'm thinking right now..

143-Although it has taken me so long and I'm still on it,but right now I am a happy person..

144-Happy and confident as ever,why? Because I know that I will succeed,NO ONE CAN STOP ME..

145-If the whole World were to face me,I SWEAR that I will prevail..

146-So let anyone out there make up his/her mind that he/she will succeed with me,or fail against me,you CANNOT be neutral.

147-Usually,God makes Muslims (Believers) pay for their Guidance,reason why they generally experience harder life than the Unbelievers..

148-To forestall this,Muslims have to work harder than the Unbelievers,but unfortunately they are always passive and complacent.

149-I suffer and suffer everyday,yet no one can be happier than me,why?..

150-Because I know I will achieve,or succeed and my efforts will NEVER be forgotten.

151-I was not proud when I said no one can stop me..

152-It is to allow for those who have powers and would like to test me do so again and again..

153-They have always tried me in private (from across the world),none can know it better than me..

154-And I am 100% sure that most of the 'important' people in the World had known about me..

155-And again,what (evil) power can anyone have to equal,talk-less of surpassing that of Satan,my No.1 enemy whom I WILL defeat?

156-Some Muslims may look like Devils or Terrorists,but ISLAM is Our Creator's Only Religion..

157-Christians may seem like Angels,but I swear & curse myself greatly if I'm saying the untruth,they are Daydreamers,yet to find the Right Way.

158-A News Headline:CIA Plans Drone Strike Campaign In Yemen...

159-Ordinarily,I don't hate America,what I hate is her oppressive and exploitative behaviours,especially in Muslim Lands..

160-America in Arab lands,is a Great Deceit,using the Self-serving,Autocratic Arab leaders to achieve her selfish ends..

161-No reasonable person can like Extremist/Terrorist people,but they should be checked according to the law..

162-Again,I don't like America by always trying to be a law unto herself,refusing to obey the rules upheld by others..

163-If I don't talk,my mind will never cease to curse America and those allowing her use Drones to kill indiscriminately,esp in Muslim lands.

164-Alqaeda,Taliban,Ash-shabab,Boko Haram,etc,all the extreme 'Muslim' organisations are NOTHING but Deceptive tactics being used by Satan..

165-Members of these Organisations have a common defect- narrow-mindedness with parochial views and are intolerant of others..

166-Satan has taken advantage  of their defect to mislead and drive away people from God's Only religion,Islam..

167-Let people tell them about me,I strongly detest what they do,they are harming Islam that they claimed they are propagating..

168-Now they should be very fearful,because I am informing them authoritatively,that they have become Agents of Satan.

169-At this Age,can anyone force anybody to believe? I find it very hard to imagine..

170-And so today,anyone trying to force people to believe is simply being used by the Devil,Satan.

171-Good Muslims,arise! let's stand up NOW to confront the extremists amongst us...

 172-Extremists 'Muslims' are detrimental,sabotaging Islam,and making life more and more difficult for real Muslims..

173-Extremist people are evil persons,agents of Satan,otherwise,how can a Believer in God deliberately kill another person innocently?..

174-God Himself said that He had intentionally created Unbelievers alongside Believers that both of us can co-exist in the world (Q64/2)..

175-Then why will the Extremists say that what God has done should not be? They are simply the Devil,personified..

176-We must expose them and take actions to stop them before they kill or commit the evils that they do..

177-Let's not fear them ,they are a minority,and God being on our side,we can easily put them out of business.

178-Actually,Extemists and Terrorists do not want to die,ONLY they want to kill others,how unjust they are!

179-The duty of a Prophet of God is to tell people what God wants,NEVER to force them,whether they believe or not is their problem,not his.

180-The life of this World is Nothing,but a temporary enjoyment of deceitful things (Q57/20). And..

181-One thing Everyone will quickly find out after death is that his/her status in the World does not matter at all,but ONLY his/her faith.

182-Christians,believe me,I am 100% sure,CHRISTIANITY IS NOT FROM THE ALMIGHTY GOD.I pray that God destroy me NOW if I'm saying the untruth.

183-Satan is always very desperate,I see him everyday,and he is my problem anytime..

184-With sadness,I observe the power of Satan over people every now and then,I'm trying my best,but no joy until his final defeat..

185-Satan's power lies in his unfettered access to Man's heart where he can influence countless number of people at the same time..

186-Christians,nothing needed be said that I've not told you,but still Believers amongst you may not heed until Satan is eventually overcome.

187-From 22/10/1993,anything I do has influence over everything (living & non-living) the Almighty God has created - this,I observe everyday.

188-Everything about Christianity is wrong because it's foundation is wrong..

189-Christianity is based on Jesus is God,or son of God,which is 100% UNTRUE.

190-Only one of the two that have DIRECT access to Man's heart can be followed,Satan (created by God),or God Himself.

191-Because Satan has unrestricted access to Man's powerhouse - the heart,anyone who doesn't fear God will ALWAYS be under his control.

192-Love and Fear of God are both important,Believers CANNOT do without the two..

193-But Believers cannot love God EXCEPT they first fear Him.

194-That I influence everything is true,I swear by God,it is something I experience everyday..

195-But it doesn't give me any joy or observable advantage,rather,it's like a burden,how?..

196-I no longer have privacy as such,and whether I like it or not,there are somethings I just must do for God every now and then..

197-However,the good news is that I am CERTAINLY sure that I will succeed and forever be happy in God and with God.

198-Man will achieve his fullest potentials by doing just two things,namely,Obedience to God,and Working hard.

199-Believers should note that they can only follow God by following His Prophet (Q4/80).

200-I wish to say this everyday,and please forgive me for being too direct..

No comments:

Post a Comment