Thursday, September 16, 2010

Let People Take Note Again.

I had said it more than once that the people of the world are groping in the dark,they live a kind of fake lifestyle now that they will do anything to make people believe whatever they want.I've noticed the behaviours of people from across the world and I pity them for what they do.For example,the politicians will do anything that people can like them and put them into power,religious leaders will do anything that they could have followers and common people will do anything that they can get favours from people.

All these are fake lifestyles and I swear by God that mine is not like that.I believe wholy in God,I don't use any charm or do anything extra to make people believe,get any favour or even protect myself as my provisions and protection are from God.I wonder why people will not behave normally - exactly like they are really,then believe in the Almighty Power,that is,God,Who is best to help them.While it may not be unexpected of non-believers to do anything,what of believers,don't they know that it is better to trust in the God that they believed in? If they use extra means to get anything from people and not wait for God,one,such favour can never be outside of what God had wanted to give them,they had only obtained it through the back door,and so may be shortchanged.

But the main danger in using extra means to get things from God is that one is telling Him that he prefers the world and so may be denied the heaven (paradise) as he would have exhausted all his endowments on earth,believers must always endeavour to wait for God.

I will say it again that I am a REAL prophet of God and His messenger,not just now but from yesterday and for ever by His grace.There is nothing anyone can do to change that,let them believe or not,it is a fact.And like I said recently,if people believe they will gain,if they don't,they will lose,it is also a fact.Some will use the excuse that they are yet to be convinced,but I swear that I had said everything that is necessary and needed by anyone to believe,they are only suffering from sheer ignorance,which is not my problem.But I must tell them that apart from Satan that will not want them believe,there are others,visible and invisible,helping the satan to block real believers from taking action,they are busy everyday in their evil machinations.

I wish people can know what I see everyday of satan,what he does to make them continue to live their fake lifestyles.Also,I wish people can know who I am really,that they can believe in me absolutely.Let them have no fears at all,I am truly what I call myself and God knows that I will never fail.Whether people like me or not I will accomplish what the Almighty God is sending me to do,there is no one that will stop me,people can only delay or make my work harder but they won't have the power to stop God's messenger.And it is only that God is very kind and very gentle,He usually will not want to force people like He would do for His prophets in doing what He wants.And what does He really want from people? Nothing,except that which is good for them.But if they feel they know better,God will not coerce them,He will let them do whatever they like and get what they deserve in the end.The only time God will punish people because of His prophet is when they try to frustrate him or prevent His aims from being realised.

And remember that I had also said it before that there are only two :- those sent by God (prophets and messengers),and the people being sent to (believers and non-believers alike).The prophets and messengers have fixed and exalted positions of honour with God,and which does not matter whether people believe in them or not (that is,while on earth),they are very few,like one in millions.And because their positions are fixed,they MUST carry out whatever God wants them to do.For the other category - believers and non-believers in God,nothing is fixed for them,they will only get the reward for whatever they do on earth.They have much freedom,but however much they may struggle on earth,they will never become prophets or messengers of God,who are only chosen by God Himself.

And maybe for the last time now,I will call on the people of the world to read my blog,tell others to do same,and believe in me.Know that I am not a pretender,or somebody that's looking for any favour from them,whether they believe in me or not,it won't prevent me from being what I am.Also,I am a very hard working person that have strong faith in God,I don't and will never beg anyone to help me,if people assist me in life,it is they who will gain more.All that I desire is to deliver the God's message I'm being sent with,and generally I like to benefit people,I am happy when I can make others happy.It pains me to see people suffer,and I like muslims especially,far more than they like themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment