Friday, September 24, 2010

The Main Problem Of The World.

Those countries that are having nuclear weapons and have refused to disarm are the main problem of the world now.I wrote last time urging them to start action on eliminating their evil weapons but have ignored me.I said the UN should discuss it at their this year's annual gathering,but seemed to have taken no notice of what I wrote.Instead,president Barack Obama of the US was saying,the door of diplomacy is still open to Iran,otherwise? Otherwise they will start the 3rd world war by invading her.They have imposed all the sanctions - the tough,the tougher and the toughest,so what's next,other than war?

Don't say I've always talked about this matter,it is because I hate wars and of course,I don't like injustice,and despite my many hindrances,I've found time to write this again.I am sure that no country in the world will once more contemplate acquiring the evil weapons if those having it now will agree to eradicate it and make a law at the UN prohibiting the production of it again.

If they can succeed in persuading or forcing anyone not to make it now,what of later? What they are doing presently is treating the symptom rather than the root cause of the problem.I want to implore president Obama to strive to do this thing now,use your position as a Nobel peace laureate to prevail on the others and your country that are having the bombs to give them up.

To continue to sanction Iran and North Korea on this issue is doing the unjust,punishing others for what you yourselves are guilty of.You suspect they want to make bombs that you already have in excess! Get rid of your own and no one will ever think of possessing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment